Monday, October 15, 2007

Handsome Little Man

Here is a picture of Sebastian taken on my sister-in-law's wedding day. Just can't get over how handsome he is. I'm not biased, I promise!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Elisa,
I already added you as one of my friends. I can't wait to see pictures and hear updates from you guys. Bye the way... Sebastian is beautiful.. so you are not just biased. I can't wait to see what baby numero dos looks like. Love ya!
Kara

Anonymous said...

Hola Elisa:
Gracias por mantenerte en contacto, el niño esta de lo mas lindo, se parece a la mama, todo, todito (no al papa:)).......solo bromeando!
It will be wonderful to see pictures of you (all) and of course congratulations for the little one coming soon......do you know if it is a boy or girl? just curious.
Do take care, Cariños
Trini

Tonya said...

Hi Elisa! Kara told me about your blog so I just had to check it out for myself. Your little boy is so sweet!

Ann Reid said...

Hi Elisa, Lucy gave me your blog address so I can write and keep up with you!! Sebastian is PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I also, cannot wait to see baby no. 2 (girl or boy?). Let me know how you are all doing...

love, Ann (cousin in Oregon)